Adopting a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile. As the adoption of Agile is the buzz word for quite sometime across industry / domain, one key role invariably has become the point to ponder about - “The role of Project Managers” within the Agile scheme of things with new edge challenges?
What we commit for in the APM session:
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by implementing a tried and tested approach to agile project management.
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches.
- Equip yourself with the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
- Learn how to apply the DSDM approach to projects and daily activities and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills; critial for successful projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Help organizations deliver effectively, at a lower cost and with lower risk, by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Become an informed member of a project team using DSDM and AgilePM practices.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
- Successful candidates get a year’s free membership to the Agile Business Consortium
We at Drility consulting have designed the APM session taking a 360 view and inputs from industry experts and resources playing the very role at various organizations. The course will help enabling existing & aspiring project managers to not only adopt & align agile into there profile, but also help excel for further career progression.
sample which can be committed for the next release which the teams would be working on. It’s a session where Project Managers are part of the first level leaders in an organization, its important that APMs have and understand the life cycle of change for continuous improvement in adopting the CHANGE from traditional to agile as below:
Our Enterprise Release Planning workshop will be conducted by highly experienced experts
|Who can attend||Managers (Delivery, Engagement, Program, Project, Technical), Leads (Team, Technical, Test, Development), etc|
|Benefit||At the end of the workshop participants would learn: